This website is owned and operated by Hershan & Co Pty Ltd (ACN 632 486 072) (trading as “Hershan”).
2. Collection of personal information
The types of personal information that we collect may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Your full name;
- contact details including residential and postal address;
- telephone numbers (home, work and mobile);
- email address
3. How we collect personal information
We collect personal information from you in order to provide the best service possible.
All correspondence may also be collected and stored, particularly in regards to sales, support and accounts including email.
Any information collected by Hershan is collected via correspondence from you or your company. This may be via the telephone, email, mail, fax or directly through our website.
You can choose to delete cookies that are already on your computer by going to the “settings” section in your browser. Each browser stores cookies in a slightly different location, however, most browsers store cookie settings under the privacy options. Even if you delete cookies from your computer you can still use our website, but your user experience may be affected and some features of the website may not function.
4. Purposes for collection
We only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary for a legitimate purpose of carrying out our business activities.
We may use your personal information for business related purposes, including (without limitation) the following:
- to provide you with the items you have ordered from us;
- to communicate with you about our items and special offers and events which might be of interest to you;
- to answer any questions you may have regarding your order or our items in general and to provide you with information or advice;
- to create orders, transaction records, accounts and tax invoices or receipts;
- provide your personal information to third parties (such as couriers and fulfilment providers) that assist us in delivering to you the items you have ordered from us;
- to comply with laws or regulations or to comply with any directions given by regulators or authorities.
5. Sharing of information
You consent to your personal information being shared with third parties (such as couriers and fulfilment providers). Where such disclosures occur, we shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that those third parties keep your personal information secure, and use your information only to perform the task for which we have engaged them.
Your personal information will not be sold or provided to any third party or used for any other purpose not related to the delivery of our items to you.
6. Disclosure of personal information
Disclosure of your personal information will only be made in circumstances where:
- it is done for the purpose for which it was collected;
- we are required to make such disclosure by law;
- you expressly consent to us making such disclosure; and
7. Accessing your personal information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at email@example.com
8. Information security
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Other sites
Links on the Hershan site to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of www.hershan.com
If you are concerned by the way that your personal information is handled by Hershan, please contact our Privacy Officer on email@example.com setting out your concerns. Our Privacy Officer will then investigate your complaint. If you still have concerns, you may contact the Privacy Commissioner.